Most of the problems that can be caused by nails caused by fungal infections are found everywhere around us and therefore care must be taken and care of the nails to protect them from infection of any fungal and work that prevention is better than treatment.
In the next few lines we will provide some good advice to avoid fungal infections:
1. Keep the nails clean and dry:
– Apply warm water with some soap and stick with nail polish for 10 minutes, then rub it with a soft toothbrush and thoroughly clean it, reducing the chance of infection from any bacteria or accumulation of dirt.
– Drying nails is very important, especially between the toes because the survival of the fingers moist is a fertile environment in order to grow fungi.
– Peeling of the feet and heels once a week should be done next to the daily washing of the feet. It keeps the softness and softness of the feet.
– Remove the dead skin around the nails using a squishy stone that maintains its appearance and form of nails and can do this once a week.
2. Proper nail trim:
Important and important things to protect against infection of any infection must cut nails properly.
– Use clean tools to cut nails and use nail coolers to remove the appendages properly.
– Do not cut your nails close to the corners of the nails causing pain, and atrophy in the nails.
– Do not cut the nails of the feet to a very short degree, causing the shoe pressure on the fingers to occurs excessively.
If you have a weakness in blood flow to the feet, you should visit a foot specialist before cutting their nails.
3 – Choose the right shoe: Choosing the appropriate shoe is necessary to protect the nails from the risk of infection and nail atrophy, in addition to choosing the size and size of the appropriate shoe should be chosen shoes that have ventilation or breather, the feet are not sealed not reach the air for a long time and thus helps to keep the feet dry and avoid infection Fungal resulting from moisture.
– It is preferable not to wear shoes wet with sweat or that have a smell of sweat it will increase the breeding of fungi and infection as well.
– Choosing shoes alone is not enough. Choosing cotton socks is also important to absorb sweat.
4 – Attention to your nails in public places:
– Sports halls and swimming pools Any public places in general can be a fertile environment for the growth of fungi so you should wear the appropriate shoes for these places and not walk as barefoot as possible.
– In an environment where there is moisture, it is recommended to wear sandals, ie air-conditioned shoes or light shoes.
– Beauty salons may be a very fertile environment and a source of fungi must take precautions and the search for places secured and clean.
5 – moisturizing nails and skin:
– Pay attention to the development of a regular moisturizer on the nails strengthens and makes their growth sound. It works to protect your nails from cracking, chopping, and cracking due to dehydration.
– Be sure to rub all parts of the foot from all sides, including the toes.
– The best moisturizer for health nails is olive oil and produces the best results.
– Coconut oil also gives amazing results in moisturizing.
– Do not over-wash your hands and feet and dry them well.
– Hand gloves should be worn when doing household chores. This will reduce the impact of the hands on chemicals in detergents and dishwashing.
9. Do not put nail polish on ugly nails:
– The presence of mushrooms in the nails cause the change in the color of nails, or thickness, cracking or breakdown of nails.
– You think that covering ugly nails with nail polish is good. On the contrary, this makes the situation worse. It enters into its formulation growth inhibitors and antifungal chemicals.
– Avoid nail polish, which contains chemical acrylic, it prevents the air from reaching the nails and does not breathe. The chemicals used in it are completely unhealthy, and its use for long periods of time may result in the loss of nails completely and may lead to cancer.
– In addition to the above and all warnings and advice should be away from the manicure remover made of acetone. Instead, you should pick a manicure remover made from natural oils, which is much less harmful to the nails than the other.