Welcome to www.tv-boom.com. By using this site, you agree to abide by and abide by the following terms and conditions so please see these terms carefully. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not look at the information available on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Agreement: You undertake to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (the “Agreement”) in relation to the Tv-Boom website www.tv-boom.com (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and any prior agreement with respect to the site, content or services provided by or through the Site and Tv-Boom this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The latest version of this agreement will be published through the site and you should look at it before using the site.
2. Copyright: Content, organization, design, compilation, translation, digital dialogues and all other site-related matters (if any) are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in force (including but not limited to intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution or publication by you of any of the foregoing for any part of the Site, except as permitted under section IV below, is prohibited. You do not own any rights to any content, document or material displayed on the site nor does the publication of information or material on the site constitute a waiver of the rights of the site to any right relating to such information or materials.
3. Trademarks: “Tv-Boom” and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Tv-Boom Limited (TV-boom Limited).
4. The limited right to use: The review, printing or downloading of any content, graphic or form of the Site gives you only a limited, non-exclusive license to use and exclusively for your personal use and fair use for nonprofit educational purposes and not for re-publication, distribution, Sale, preparation of derivative works or any other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or included in any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for sale or redistribution purposes).
5. Edit, Delete, and Modify: We reserve the right and sole discretion to modify or delete any document, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Disclaimer of Liability: You acknowledge your complete and sole legal responsibility for the accuracy of any material, information and / or data and / or images you download and / or publish on the Site and you acknowledge that such materials, information and / Or images do not infringe or violate the rights of the property of third parties. You also acknowledge that we are not responsible for the article being original, transcribed or copied from any third person or that the article has been attributed to a non-writer and assumes full responsibility for us and the direction of any third parties as a result of your non-compliance with this item and our consent To publish any materials and / or information and / or data and / or images you upload and / or published on the site Me in any way carry us any liability arising out of them.
7. Deletion and Indemnity We may not post or delete any material, comment or image that does not comply with the terms of this Agreement or is not in accordance with the Site Policy. We also have the right to cancel the registration (if any). You agree to indemnify us and defend us and release our liability and our partners, attorneys and employees. And our allies (collectively referred to as the “Counterparty Parties”) from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with your breach of the provisions of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
8. Non-transferability: Your right to use the Website and any password given to you for information or documents is not transferable.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS: The information provided through the Site is provided “as is” and all warranties, express or implied, are void (including but not limited to waiver of any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). Information and services may contain electronic worms, bugs, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. We or affiliates do not assume any liability of any kind as a result of your use of any information or services. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR THE LIABILITY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, Litigation, etc.) As a result of breach of contract, breach of warranty or damage (including negligence and default), etc., even if we have knowledge of the possibility of damage. The denial of responsibility for the damage described above is a key element of the agreement between us. No service or information will be provided without limitation to the limits of liability referred to above. No information, whether received in writing or orally through the Site, constitutes any warranty, warranty or undertaking unless expressly provided for in this Agreement. Any liability for any damage caused by the viruses contained in the electronic file containing the form or document is null and void. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind as a result of your use or inability to use the Site.
11. Third party services: We may allow access to or advertising of third party commercial sites (“merchants”) through which you can purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we can not manage or control the products or services offered by merchants. That the traders are responsible for all the characteristics of processing and processing of orders, billing and customer service. You acknowledge that we do not manage or control the products or services provided by the merchants and acknowledge that your use of the merchant sites is at your own risk without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or otherwise, including any warranties of ownership or fitness For a particular purpose, commercial validity or non-infringement. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by the transaction you hold with merchants under any circumstances or for any information that appears on the merchant’s website or any other site linked to our site.
Links to other sites: The site contains other links but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked site or the views contained in such sites and we do not inspect or verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in these sites. The inclusion of links to any site on our website does not mean our consent or our endorsement of what is stated therein. If you leave our site and access any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
14. COPYRIGHT AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS: We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do so as well. If you believe that a work for you has been copied in a manner that may constitute a copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: a. An electronic or actual signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the original copyright in respect of the benefits of the copyright. B. A description of the work that you claim has been violated. T. A description of the part that you claim to be infringing and its location on the site. W. Your address, phone number and email address. C. A statement by you stating that you have a good faith belief that the use of Tv – Boom is not authorized by the right owner, his agent or the law. H. A statement by you under penalty of false testimony that the information contained in the above notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or the commissioner on behalf of the owner.
15. Information and press releases: The website contains information and press releases. We believe that this information is correct at the time of publication and preparation, but we disclaim any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. The information received from other companies should not be relied upon in press releases and should not be treated as information authenticated by us.
16. Cookies and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar techniques to store certain information, track data, visitors and information, as well as use third-party cookies such as advertisers or advertising agencies who place ads on the site. The site also contains some of the components sent by Google Analytics, an analytical service to the extent of congestion of the network provided by Google in this case also, is a third party cookies are collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies For performance). Google Analytics uses the “cookies” to collect and analyze information about how the site is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which you process to report to the site.
17. General Provisions: This Convention shall be deemed to have been implemented and released in Iraq and shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Iraq (without regard to the laws and conflict of laws laws). That any legal action by you in connection with the Site (and / or any information or service associated with it) must be done within one (1) year from the cause of the legal proceeding or shall be forfeited forever. All procedures are subject to the restrictions set out in sections 8 and 10 above. The language of this Convention shall be interpreted according to its logical and fair meaning without prejudice to any of the Parties.
The Courts of Central Amman (Palace of Justice) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. Expressly acknowledges the exclusive jurisdiction of the above-mentioned courts and approves the validity of the extraterritorial notification procedures. If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, such part shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws, provided that the remaining provisions of the Convention have full legal effect and effectiveness. If anything in the Website is found to be in conflict with or inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall have priority in the application. Our failure or failure to comply with any provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of that provision or the right to implement that provision.