One of the manifestations of the ability of God Almighty is that he created us many plants that bring us fruits of all shapes and colors, these fruits vary according to the environmental, climatic and geographical factors where the Mediterranean fruit is different from the Asian fruit, European or American .. Perhaps we know most of the fruit types in our region And the surrounding areas .. However, there are varieties of fruit characterized by exotic forms and taste distinctive, including tropical fruits, which are characterized by great benefit and diversity of forms and tastes due to its different climatic environment. In our article, we have brought together some of the strangest tropical fruits we will know for the first time and will be amazed at the diversity of its forms and its exotic!
1. Dragon fruit Pitaya It is also called the Bataya, native to Mexico in Central and South America, and is also grown in East Asia and Southeast Asia, a fruit of the cactus plant belonging to the genus Hylocereus, The flesh is white, the most famous fruit is the dragon, yellow prawns, yellow and white flesh, and Costa Rican Bataya. Their skin is red and red, and there are long, long-skinned peppers with colorful flesh, but rare fruits found only in New Zealand, Thailand and China.
2. Durian Durio: Fruit originates in Southeast Asia and belongs to the marshmallows, especially in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, is called the Queen of fruits and also called the taste of paradise and the smell of hell because the taste is distinctive and beautiful, but the smell unlike the taste completely is a jet and strong and hate and prohibited in Public transport and hotels.
3. Star of Carambola Its scientific name is Karambola, a tropical and semi-tropical fruit that is characterized by the fact that when it halves it becomes star-shaped, its fruit is translucent. Its taste is excellent. Its taste is sweet and its acidity is moderate. Its usefulness is great. It is rich in vitamin C, Native to Malaysia, southern China and Indonesia, and also discovered in America 150 years ago.
4. Fruit of Kiwano It is also called watermelon for centuries. It is a unique fruit, originally native to Africa. It is yellow in color, and its crust is shaped like horns distributed in watermelons, green in color and seeds like cucumber seeds.
5. Mangostana: The fruit of an evergreen tree, its shape is strange and distinctive, it originates in the Sunda Islands and the Kings Islands. It also has magic effect as a viagra, so it is sometimes called by name or fluorine. Its taste is sweet acid and its smell is beautiful and fragrant. It is distinguished from the interior, in the form of garlic cloves, with violet or sometimes white skin. It has several benefits.
6. Rambutan fruit: Its original home originates in Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka, a strange fruit, whose skin is red bristles. This is why Rambutan is called hair. When peeled, it turns white, tastes sweet and sometimes tastes like grapes.
7. Salak Salak: It is also called snake fruit for its peculiar form where it consists of a shell resembling the skin of a snake, it is also similar in shape to apples, and tastes sweet acid. It is home to Indonesia and Malaysia.
8. Apple Wood: Its scientific name is Feronia Limonia. Its original habitat is in the plains of India and Ceylon. The strangeness of this fruit lies in its rough touch and woody crust. It contains many seeds from the inside and its color is brown. Despite its strange shape, it has a sweet taste and aroma. Or juice.
9. Jaboticaba: The Brazilian grape, a fruit belonging to the genus Belenia, which belongs to the placental plant species, originates in Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay. This fruit is strange in that it grows on the trunk, not on the branches, and is red or purple. Size and eaten intention, have many benefits as an antioxidant.
10. Miracle Fruit Miracle Fruit It is also called a spall, a strange fruit that is quirky and strange. After eating it you can eat lemon or any pungent food that will not feel acidic and bitter, but it will taste sweet and sugary, not acidic or bitter because it contains Miraculin, a sugary protein that permeates the tongue cavity Which prevents the taste of bitterness or acidity.
11. Noni fruit It is also called the fruit of cheese or morinda. It is native to India, Southeast Asia and Australia. It is characterized by its jet and jet smell after its maturity. It has great benefits because it strengthens immunity and protects against cancer, aging, heart disease, blood pressure and other diseases.
See other articles:
Benefits of Salak fruit .. Snake fruit
Benefits of carambola fruit
Benefits of dragon fruit