The religion of Islam is a religion purified and clean, and therefore we find that there are many years of purity and cleanliness and also Sunan instinct that initiated the Islamic religion.
Rulings on dress and adornment in women
There are a number of provisions and legislation on women’s clothing, which are established by Islamic law, which must meet the following conditions:
– First must be that the dress of the woman covers her body completely hide its nakedness and does not show its adornment, and it must be worn to be a cover for the nakedness and charms of the body.
– As for the conditions of women’s clothing to be comfortable wide, because the more narrow the more detailed the body of women, and it appears more than hide, especially with the movement.
– It is also forbidden for women to wear clothes that make them more like men or women.
– As for the quality of the clothes that a woman must wear, the woman should choose a dress that does not show her charms and is not transparent and reveals her nakedness.
Provisions for men’s dress
Although many are familiar with the provisions of women’s clothing, there are some provisions of the dress code that has been enacted in regard to men’s clothing as well. For example, there are some taboos that men must avoid, including the following:
– It is forbidden for men to wear the clothes used by the unbelievers to use them to avoid imitating them.
– Men should not wear clothes similar to those of women to prohibit imitation of women.
– It is also forbidden to wear clothes that may show the nakedness, as well as to prevent him from wearing his clothes or wearing the clothes of fame.
– The man should care about his personal cleanliness, and it is said that it is desirable to wear white clothes.
Ruling on decorating women
As for the matter of adornment, there are a number of species in this regard, including permissible and forbidden.
– Permitted decorations are those initiated by religion and allowed women, including the use of jewelry and silk and colored fabrics and others.
– The adornment is desirable and is, in short, the Sunnah instinct that was initiated by the Islamic religion.
– Forbidden ornamental and includes a number of species including hair, hair extensions, and tattooing.
Provisions of adornment for men
There are a number of details related to this, which depend on the religion and customs in the country where the man. For example, do not prefer to use men’s cosmetics for adornment, it does not fit the nature of manhood and is similar to women, but He can use lotions that remove the grain and pimples from the door of medication, and the man is forbidden to wear silk and gold ornaments.
As for the Sunnah of Fitrah, these are the years that complete the cleanliness and good of the Muslim, and the scientists have classified them to ten years, which are described below:
Circumcision is part of the skin that covers the glans of the male, and is one of the most important years on the males of the nation of Muhammad peace be upon him, it is said that it is better to be soon after birth, and modern medicine has proved that these The process has many important benefits including prevention of sexual diseases.
This means removing the unclean that may be attached to the vulva using the water, and there are some methods used in the absence of water that can be used stones and this is known as lethargy.
Soak is a method that can be used to cleanse the mouth, using a tree known as the Arak tree. This toothpaste is used to remove the residue of food stuck to the teeth and clean it from pests and quarts. This is also the year prescribed by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). From the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that he said: “If I had not commanded my Ummah to tell them to do so, I would have sinned at every prayer.”
As for fingernails, it is one of the most important in the Islamic religion. It urged religion to take care of the nails and take care of them to get rid of the dirt that is present in them, which may be a major cause of transmission of diseases.
Cut the mustache
The mustache is the hair that exists above the lip of the man, and this hair urged the Prophet to cut his story and improve its appearance without mowing or mowing, and modern science has shown that this works to get rid of the microbes that may be attached to it during eating, so prefer to cut the mustache constantly.
There are a number of other years, including the exemption of beard and armpit and plucking the armpit, and the washing of the stools, rinsing and inhalation