There are a number of chapters that we refer to, to see the validity of the Prophet’s Hadiths, and its relation to the Messenger of Allah. The most important of these chapters is Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. It is a book that brings together many of the Prophet, peace be upon him, And judgments, as well as some interpretations and others.
About the author of Sahih Muslim
– The author of the book is Abu al-Husayn Muslim bin Hajjaj bin Muslim bin Ward ibn Kushary Nisaburi and is one of the most important and prominent scholars of the Hadith.
– Born in 206 of immigration, and knew his home religiously, his father was Sheikh, which led him to learn to talk and save, since the age of nails.
– He traveled and toured the Hijaz several times, for the Hajj and compilation of ahaadeeth, and from them went to the city, the Levant, Iraq and Egypt, so he was able to collect more than 300 thousand Hadiths, Prophet Sharif.
– He died in 261 AH, and was then 55 years old, and has authored many books in modern science, but unfortunately, a number of these works are missing to this day.
The Book of Saheeh Muslim
– The book contained many names, and it was true, and Saheeh Muslim, and Musnad, and the mosque and others.
– What helped to prove the proportion of the book of this author, and to assign conversations to him so far, is the transmission of hearing from one generation to another, and did not question any historians, the validity of the book’s proportions to this author.
The reason for the author’s search for all these hadiths is that one of them asked him about something. He continued to look into it, and during his research, he came across many weak and Israeli hadiths. He then began to research and investigate the origins of the hadiths, And the origins of those who have narrated it, so that he can collect all the correct hadiths, which have already been received from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.
– The writer continued to search, compile and compose the book for up to 15 years.
Description of a true Muslim
– is one of the mothers and assets of modern books that we knew and relied on, and was based on our imams and the people of jurisprudence and the Sunnah.
– It was known that he did not rely on one source to pick up from him, but he was ready to travel the land from east to west to make sure the validity of one, more than one source to be written in this chapter.
– The book begins with an introduction in which the author provides how he worked on collecting these ahaadeeth, and the conditions that he followed in order to be able to gather him.
– The arrangement of the book was very organized, as he was working to collect all the narratives of the same speech together, in order to get the most benefit and understanding of the text of the talk.
– The book has been divided into several parts for each part of the subject talking about, for example, when talking about purity, has listed all Ahahayath received in this regard and then move to another subject and so.
– One of the most important characteristics of Saheeh Muslim in his narration of the hadeeth is that he used to scrutinize the attribution of the hadeeth about the narration of who is the one who transmitted it, and so on.
– The book has been divided according to the narrators who are accurate in the preservation and transmission of the conversation, and who are the average accuracy, and who are less accurate and so.