One of the wonders of modern architecture. It tells many stories about the Palace of the Baron about the ghosts, sprites and the abandoned palace. Many adventures have made it the focus of interest of researchers and those who love adventures and legends.
The Baron Palace in Egypt was built by the Belgian millionaire Edouard Imban after the opening of the Suez Canal in 1911 at the end of the 19th century, bringing together the palace between many ancient civilizations, Hindi, Greek, Persian, European and Roman.
The palace is made up of two parts: the main palace and a small annex near the palace. The palace is designed by the French artist Alexander Marcel.
Emban chose a high hill east of Cairo to be a place for the palace on the desert road and he wanted to have the palace with a strange design and different. He made the walls in different shapes. There are statues of marble, elephants, mythical animals and heroes bearing the swords of the palace design. On the right side, the left side of the palace design dates back to the European Renaissance, especially the external statues.
The palace was designed so that the sun was never absent, designed on moving wheels. Under the palace, for the first time, a concrete base based on Rolman was worn but now the palace does not move to rust the wheels.
The palace has long catacombs reaching the church of the same name, while the palace of the dagel consists of several floors and the ownership of the palace moved to the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt and the palace will turn into an open tourist shrine during the coming period.