Tomatoes are characterized by other vegetables that have importance and many benefits in terms of preventive and therapeutic, and in terms of daily use are placed on the table in several forms and is also an appetizer, These benefits include:
- Tomato activates the action of the kidneys.
- Contains a large proportion of vitamin A and vitamin S.
- Eating tomatoes regularly helps open the pores of the skin and natural channels in the body.
- Tomato is used to treat stomach acidity and is an effective but temporary remedy.
- Eating tomatoes removes indigestion because they contain fiber that helps eliminate constipation as well.
- Eating tomatoes helps to treat respiratory problems.
Tomato and how to make the sauce:
The sauce is included in the ingredients of many foods, either in a natural form such as salads, soup or sauces such as ketchup, and their taste varies according to each person’s desire. Some of them like vinegar, some of them prefer very hot, and the sauce is generally available in all areas. It has a delicious taste but it is made of preservatives, so it is best to make them at home and avoid the use of canned sauces. It is not difficult to make homemade sauce and canning.
Ingredients required for the sauce industry:
1 – tomatoes mature red and soft, avoid using yellow tomatoes or green.
2 – electric mixer to mix tomatoes
3- Narrow-slot strainer to filter tomato juice to remove the residue of the peel.
4- An empty box with closed-loop caps or glass or plastic jars made of sanitary plastic.
5. It is necessary to sterilize the vessels in which the sauce will be stored by boiling it well.
How to Make Sauce:
1 – peel tomatoes and cut them.
2. Beat it in the blender, but avoid adding water to it in the blender.
Put the tomato mixture in a bowl on the fire.
4 – Cook the tomato Alnar tomato is not preferred to stay long.
5 – You can be sure to mature the sauce if it becomes thick.
6. Tomatoes need 10 minutes to mature and may increase depending on the amount of water in them.
7. Filter the tomato mixture in the narrow-slot strainer and let it cool completely.
How to Store Sauce:
1 – You can listen to the jugs and put them in the refrigerator. But it should be used in just five days.
2 – You can keep it in the freezer and remain valid for use throughout the year.
Store the sauce like ready-made canned sauce:
1. Sterilize the jars and covers in boiling water and leave to dry.
2 – Put in each barman and empty a quarter of a tablespoon of lemon juice.
3. Boil the sauce well.
4 – pour the tomato sauce over the lemon.
5 – fill the sauce is hot and do not fill the barman to the other.
6. Make sure that the sauce is free of air bubbles, by stirring the sauce inside the jar with a long, thin spoon.
7 – Bring a bowl of water and put it on the fire, put the jars of sauce inside the container in the water to be above the water bitterness slightly, and let the water boil for forty minutes.
8. If you notice that the water appears to be low in the container, put another boiling water.
9. Remove the jars from boiling water, and do not use them for 8 hours.
10. As a guarantee of safety, put the date of the day on which the sauce was made, it is valid for ten days only after the opening of the barman, but if it is not opened, it remains valid for one year.
How to make hot sauce
Hot sauce: Add to the dishes chicken, meat, fish and others, add to it taste the delicious and hot flavor.
One of the advantages of this sauce is that it is easy to prepare, and has few calories.
How to make the hot sauce at home
1 – hot green pepper clip very soft.
2 – cloves of garlic plump.
3 cups of homemade tomato sauce
4- Large tablespoons of corn oil.
5 teaspoon salt and dried herbs.
6 – simple sprinkle hot ground red pepper, a workshop of black pepper.
7. Roome’s fork is cut and finely chopped.
1 – Put a cooking pot on the fire and put a tablespoon of oil.
2 – Put a lightly chopped onion on the oil and heat until it turns brown.
3 – Parmesan pepper, warm cumin, garlic soft, and my heart well.
4. Add the sauce gradually.
5 – Put all spices, herbs and my heart well.
6 – Leave the sauce on low heat for five minutes to mature.