Sweating is a problem of summer sweats that cause bad smell of sweat and smelling more smell in the indoor and often cause these odors alienating people close to or around you and give a very bad impression about you and this smell negatively affect your relationship with others and also negatively affect your confidence and may be causing you tension throughout the day, and maybe using many ways and ways to get rid of this smell, and these methods use deodorants sold in the shops, and contains in the composition of chemicals and aluminum hydrochloride, which leads to blocking the pores of sweat This causes many problems. Deodorant also causes blackening of the armpit and frequent use of deodorants increases the incidence of cancer. Because it is known that the chemicals in the manufacture of entering into pores and skin, so many people prefer to manufacture deodorant at home using natural materials that do not cause harm to health and at the same time be easy to make, and in the next lines in this article We will explain some of the ways in which we can manufacture deodorant at home.
Race in itself is a blessing from God. It is a way to rid the body of toxins, but the problem lies in the odor that is emitted by sweating because of the bacteria that dissolve the sweat into acids and are responsible for the odor.
How to prepare a deodorant at home
1- Coconut Oil Method: Coconut oil is known to have anti-bacterial, fungal and odor-causing properties, and coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and eliminates odors.
2. Method of baking soda: One of the best ideas that eliminate bad smells. The baking powder acts as an acidity formula and is considered antifungal to prevent infection.
3 – Shea butter method: New product is considered a moisturizing moisturizer it protects the skin from drought and makes small bumps that get after shaving under the armpits easy.
4 – the method of beeswax: Protects the deodorant from melting, gives it more hardness and helps with the sweat problem.
5- Corn starch method: Absorbs moisture very much and eliminates odors and is an excellent element of natural deodorants.
The way to remove natural sweat at home
Bring three tablespoons of grated beeswax in a pot of fire, add two tablespoons of shea butter and mix them with one-third of a cup of coconut oil, then leave the beeswax, butter and oil to melt completely. Then remove it from the fire and clean a tablespoon of baking soda. Add a third cup of cornstarch and mix well until the mixture is soft. Then add the aroma of the preferred essential oil. Then pour the mixture into a deodorant bottle or silicone molds. Leave to cool for a few hours, then the deodorant is ready to use.
– Daily deodorant should be used in the morning to eliminate the smell of sweat throughout the day.
Apply the remover directly to the armpit and put a small amount on the hands and rub it gently on the armpits.
– Leave the remover to dry about three to four minutes before wearing clothes.
– Wait for a little about three to four minutes after you put the deodorant to dry and do not cause any stains or deposits on clothes or even removed with clothes must wait to dry.
– Coconut oil can be mixed manually if you do not want to heat it but must be blended until all other ingredients are fully absorbed.
– If you suffer from sensitive skin and skin sensitivity, you should reduce the amount of baking soda added to half the amount or can be dispensed with the final and can be replaced with diluted lemon juice or apple vinegar instead.
– If you want a strong smell and its effect, you can enhance the aroma to use cocoa butter.