Zakat is the third pillar of Islam and has been enjoined by God Almighty on his slaves and make it a hypothesis that lacks Islam without performing it to the fullest of those who have completed the conditions of Zakat and remind them:
– To be a Muslim.
– To be free.
– To be a full owner of cash or in kind.
– The money should be equal to the legal quorum according to its type (cattle, out of the belly of the earth, gold and silver, and trade shows).
– to spend the year to have money except for the outside of the belly of the earth Vzakat when he left.
Allaah has warned his slaves who are negligent in performing zakaah with a severe torment. It is obligatory for every Muslim and Muslim who has met the five conditions mentioned above. In Islam, he is forbidden to pay zakah as kufr or a negligent or negligent act.
– Purifying money and disinfecting the money owner.
– Increase the pool of money and multiply to many times.
– Release the needy and poor women from the Muslims.
How to Calculate Zakat
God made every type of zakat method of calculation and explained by the Prophet peace be upon him and it is not permissible to change it or get out of it, including:
The way to calculate zakaah on gold: It is known that gold is one of the most expensive metals and has been required to pay zakat by the text of the book and the Sunnah, God Almighty said: (Those who store gold and silver and spend it in the way of God Vbashrhm painful punishment). Gold zakat is obligatory on gold jewelry that is purchased for the purpose of saving and storing, or for purchasing it or for selling it when it is needed, and also for the gold that is being traded for a financial fee. However, the gold that is bought for its use or for giving it in advance is free of charge. Zakat in it.
– It is obligatory to pay zakaah on gold after one year has passed on the purchase and purchase of gold.
– A gold quorum (85 grams) and if less than this does not have to pay zakat even if he is a saver or a wage earner.
– The amount of zakat due is about one-quarter of a tenth (2.5%) and is estimated according to the sale price of gold on the same day of the year and does not go out gold, but comes out in cash.
– The gold standard should be specified as an ounce or a caliber of 21 or 18, since gold selling prices vary according to the standard.
Suppose that one day someone bought gold of the caliber of 21 years and passed on this day every year for a full year, the value of Zakat comes from the following
First, do not forget that the gold price = 85 grams and the sale price of gold 21 caliber in the market, for example, 200 riyals, and zakat gold = 2.5% of the quorum, the gold zakat will be = 85 × 2.5% Gram, ie cash is due to the gold zakat = 2.125 × 200 SR = 425 SAR, for example. In this way, the account can be taken, but you must consider the following things: You must set a fixed day of each year in order to pay zakaah on gold and do not delay until the market changes in favor of Zakat and payment. Also, the gold price and the sale price must be determined on Zakat In case of increasing the weight of gold from the quorum, zakat is calculated on the total weight, that is, if one of them buys about 500 g of gold, he must spend one quarter of the ten of the 500 gm zakat and calculate it as we did above 500 x 2.5% x 24.88. The amount of Zakat in cash = SR 311.
In the end, it is necessary to beware of the wrath of God in the negligence of performing zakaah. Allaah is all-merciful to money, gold, and everything to Allaah. He is one who is obliged to pay zakaah on his wealth. Zakat on sharee’ah is a share of the amount of money that Allaah has imposed on those who deserve it and mentioned it in the Holy Quran in verse “The charity is for the poor, the needy, the workers and their hearts, and the necks and the grooms, and for the sake of Allah and the Son of the Way is a duty of Allah. Allah is Knower, Wise.”
The money that Zakat is due on is gold, silver and banknotes that are owned and owned by the individual, but any other property such as a home, car, furniture, etc. does not have to be paid zakaah.