Flies are the most common type of flying insects, and this insect is present in places where the dirt is spread specifically, and the fly body is very complex despite the small size.
Age of the fly
– The average fly age of the home is about 4 weeks, and as a result of this relatively short life, spend a large amount of life of domestic fly in an attempt to reproduce in one life, where the females of one fly can put 500-600 eggs in batches of 75 to 150 Each time, eggs are usually placed in decomposing organic matter that acts as a food source for newly dead worms. In about two weeks, the flies will mature and breed and multiply.
– Insects live mainly on a liquid diet because they lack the continuous jaw to absorb solids, producing the sponge-like appendix in the fly’s body, known as the patch, which is saliva to soften the solids and collect food particles. Because their diet consists of mostly dead or decomposed organic matter, household objects play an important ecological role as natural waste distributors.
– The preference of flies for dead and rotting materials makes these organisms potentially powerful carriers of the disease. The prey has shown that they carry more than 100 different parasites and diseases ranging from Roundworm to Tuberculosis and Anthrax. Viruses represent powerful potential vector vectors that have historically been used as a form of Forms of biological warfare among humans.
Time flies need to fly
The domestic fly flies from eggs to adults in 7 to 10 days. One female can lay up to 500 eggs distributed in several batches. As a result, insects produce multiple generations in a short period of time despite the longevity of a fly a house.
Factors affecting the life of the fly
– The life of the home fly depends on the surrounding environment and environmental conditions. The pests can remain active throughout the year in warm and temperate places, but they are not produced in cold temperatures.
– When the house flies during the cold seasons or when other conditions extend the life of the larvae, it may take up to 8 weeks to reach adulthood. In favorable conditions, these lesions may mature in about a week and can live for a few months if The conditions required this, however, the typical house fly life is much shorter.
The life expectancy of the fly home
– In general, fly flies live between 15 and 25 days, yet these insects cause a lot of trouble despite the short life of a housefly, and the volume of flies can double within a week, leading to increased cases of harassment and risk Health on homeowners.
– flies spread salmonella disease and a number of other diseases wherever they go, and since house flies are very small, in an attempt to keep them out of the houses by keeping the windows and doors always closed, may leak into the house, and then must be resisted to prevent the spread Diseases.