Cat is one of the most popular pets of many people, but be careful when raising this object in the home of attention to health, and knowledge of diseases that may affect the cat to take necessary when the cat hit any of these diseases, and problems that may affect cats are the presence of fungi in Cat’s ear, we will make more details about her.
Feline cat’s fungus
Many cats are exposed to fungal infections in the ear, and this type of fungus is harmful to the cat, and is similar to black ground pepper.
The cat’s fungus lives inside the cat’s ear, which is like licorice. It feeds on the wax material in the cat’s ear. These fungus can easily pass from one cat to another but do not cause any infection.
When the treatment of ear infections in cats is neglected, this may lead to cat loss of hearing.
Causes of ear fungus
There are many causes of cat’s fungus, including:
– If the cat’s permission is sensitive to dust, environment and food, because all these reasons may lead to the sensitivity of the cat’s ear fungi.
– Bacterial infection is very much associated with a tick bug or ear mites in the cat.
Symptoms of ear fungus in cats
Some of the symptoms on cats indicate that the cat has an ear infection. These symptoms include:
– The color of the ear of the cat is black, and we find that these fungi may pass from inside to the ear to all places surrounding the ear from the inside and outside.
– Note that the cat suffers from severe itching, especially in the ear area, because of the presence of infections bacteria.
– Cat ear fungus exists in large numbers so that these fungi can not be cleaned easily, because the cleaning process may help to spread the fungi more.
Treat the ear fungus at the cat
There are several ways that can be done through the treatment of fungal infections and ear infection in the cat, including:
– Avoid cleaning cotton cat by using white chopsticks that clean the human ear, because this method may help the spread of fungi and reproduction.
– A special medical solution for the cat is placed in the affected cat’s ear. This solution is prescribed by the veterinarian. Often, about 5 points are placed in each ear. The cat’s ear is then cleaned through a cotton piece.
– Some ointments can be used for these fungus, because these ointments contain insecticides specialized in killing this type of fungus in the cat’s ear, making the cat feel light and comfortable.
– Some drops for the treatment of ear infections in the cat can be used after consultation with your veterinarian.
– Wax in the cat’s ear is cleaned daily with special drops that dissolve the wax in the cat’s ear.
– Take care to clean the body of cotton well with water and shampoo to get rid of insects, because these organisms and fungi may infiltrate all parts of the body of the cat.
– When you notice any of the previous symptoms on the cat, the speed to go to the veterinarian to get rid of this problem.
Transmission of cats’ ears to humans
The cat’s fungus, and cat fungus, must be distinguished from the rest of the cat’s body.
For the cat’s ear fungi, they do not pass on to the human being as they move from the cat to the other cat.
The fungus may also pass from the cat to the other cat during the marriage, or from the mother to the young.
The fungus that afflicts cats in the human body by touching the human to the affected areas of the cat.
Many scientific studies have shown that about 40% of cats have fungal disease, and this disease may be transmitted to the human through contact with the cat, and lead to the emergence of red spots on human skin.