The spider is an insect that does not always hurt but its presence is not liked by many and gives a clean appearance to the house. Some may prefer spiders in the house as a solution to reduce the spread of mosquitoes and insects, but the spider multiplies and spreads around the corners of the house quickly and large. Which can sometimes cause serious damage.
In the next few lines we will list some effective ways to get rid of the spider:
Steps to remove the spider:
– Bring a stick or mop or you may find the seller’s so-called leadership to remove the spider’s strings and put a piece of cloth or an old towel and stick it in any way on the stick, whether using adhesive tape, it is important to be wrapped padded.
– After cleaning the good cloth roller installed on the stick you can spray insecticides on the cloth until you eliminate any spider is not dead and in most cases these spiders will die because they turned inside the nets.
– Spiders prefer the corners and ceilings and in abandoned places and under the bed and behind the wheel and the bottom of the furniture and the shape of a scary when tumbled by the nets in your home.
– Try to reach the narrowest places interspersed with spider eggs, which will sooner or later, and pick it with a stick from the wall, and press forcefully with your movement rotational to damage the tissue around the cloth and make sure not to leave any residue hanging.
– Throw the cloth because the spider eggs may be infected and are contaminated with bacteria and many microbes best to be disposed of in the trash and be in a bag and can be done the task of cleaning every two months or whenever needed.
– dark places are often hunted places attractive to the spider’s nest and better to avoid the reasons that attract them and always inhabit the ground floor and spread in its angles for this reason.
– unused objects and old furniture, which is above the dust should be exposed to the air and disposal of it is a very suitable environment for breeding spiders.
– Places under the bed is a good store for purposes and thus become a special place for the spider to house.
– If you are an amateur recycling of things, newspapers and empty containers make sure that it will be a big reason to attract such insects to your home, including spiders, so you should get rid of any of those things once you have finished using them.
– Try when storing that there are no gaps and gaps between stored things Spiders tend to such gaps, especially if these cabinets are not opened daily and so be careful to store things correctly.
– Be careful not to store the boxes on the ground, but stored on the shelves to reduce the movement of the spider and reduce the possibility of arrival, and prefer to move away from boxes made of cardboard and replace them with boxes made of plastic with a tight cover.
One of the important reasons that prevent the spider from living in the house is to maintain the continuous cleanliness of the house will not find the spider Maitgdh of insects, and live spiders also on the crumbs of bread, sugar and other food must be kept food in the containers of the closure to protect them from insects .
– A day in a week to unload the contents of the house that helps to get rid of insect eggs on the carpet and also food crumbs, which live and feed on insects.
– A type of detergent for cleaning the door and corner thresholds and wall base every few weeks to protect them from the growth of the spider.
– Traps used glue adhesive, especially where the spiders are located where the degree of attraction to the traps vary and therefore must choose the effective type until attached to the traps and stick to them.
– In the case of many spiders and spread in the house is recommended to use insecticide is a pesticide around the entrances is the best solution, Vdoma these pesticides effective, but be careful in the presence of children or pets because they are toxic.
– One of the good solutions is to put insulators to fill the cracks and holes inside and outside the house, and make sure that there are curtains on the windows and a weekly inspection of the curtains every period until it is sure that it does not contain holes and must cover all the ports that can be a reason to enter insects such as openings Ventilation, chimneys and sinks.