Anthony Robbins is one of the most famous American writers and speakers who have been able to dig his name in human development to become one of the best lecturers on personality analysis and the translation of neurotic language. Despite Rubens’ dark past, he found the right path to achieve a tremendous amount of success in his life.
Robben’s early life and attempted suicide:
Anthony Robbins was born on February 29, 1960, in California, USA, and lived a very difficult life. When he was seven years old, his parents separated. In addition, Rubens suffered from a tumor in his body, These difficult circumstances brought him into a state of severe depression that led him to think about suicide.
The idea of suicide turned to the fact that Robbins planned to commit suicide and actually went to a side street, then put a rope around his neck and began to suffocate gradually until he nearly died, but suddenly an old man appeared and saved him from death. He woke up and found himself in a room full of books. When he asked the old man why he had saved him, he wanted to get rid of the burden of life forever.
The old man spoke to Robbins and told him that there is nothing in life that deserves to end our life for him, that we must live our lives with satisfaction and happiness. Anthony wonders a lot and wonders how he can be happy even though he lives a simple life without money. His old books are the ones that represent his whole life, his friends and his money, which taught him how to deal with the problems of life, and from that moment Rubens decided to learn from books.
Anthony’s life turned from nothingness to success:
He had a lot of dreams, he kept reading a large number of books to educate himself on human development, he studied psychology, and after he dreamed of having an office He is now one of the most famous lecturers in America. He has a castle and great consulting offices and has a private jet.
Anthony says that one day, while he was traveling with his own plane to give a lecture on NLP, he noticed that there was a lot of traffic in the road and saw a large number of cars. He was afraid that he could not go to his lecture due to this hustle, But it was a surprise when he learned the reason for the crowd, because it was because of the people who would attend his lecture, and he was very impressed by this attitude.
The most important works of Anthony Robbins:
– Internal strength.
– How to immediately control your mental, physical and emotional state.
– Knowledge of new personal achievements.
– Daily lessons to learn how small changes can make significant differences in self-control.
– At the moment of decision, fate is formed.
– Be committed to your goals, but be flexible in the way you reach them.
– If you do what you usually do, you’ll get what you usually get.
– The secret of happiness is the existence of dreams, but the secret of success is to achieve these dreams.
– Every successful person I met told me my life started when I started to trust myself.
– Think you will achieve your goal, and you will achieve it, think that there is a solution, and you will find it.
– Only those who dare to go away discover how much they are able to reach.
– When you reach the depth of the word success you find that it simply means insistence.
– Successful people ask good questions, and of course, they will get good answers.