Jeffrey Lang, an American mathematician with a unique experience in moving from Christianity to atheism to faith and conversion to Islam, was born in Geoffrey Lang in a Catholic family. Although he studied his Catholic teacher throughout his life, he was very skeptical and found no answer. These questions, we will learn about the life of Jeffrey Lang and the fact that he embraced Islam.
The birth of Jeffrey Lang and his life before converting to Islam
– Born January 30, 1954, in the American city of Bridgeport, in a Catholic family to a committed mother, and an alcoholic addict who spasms domestic violence against his mother, so much so that I think his father will kill his mother one day with a lot of beatings.
– Resulted in That ill-treatment within the family that he became indifferent to his religion, in which he saw the torment of his mother before his eyes though I studied at the Catholic school throughout his life.
– His family ignored the answer to all the questions he was asking for the knowledge of the features of the universe and its peculiarities, especially as it was a lot of question and doubt at all times.
– seriously search for another religion that is more tolerant, until he declares that he is an atheist and his age does not exceed Sixteenth Of his age, andAddicted to alcohol and drugs for a period of more than two years, and then managed to take off with the help of his mother and some clerics in the city.
– and continued to search for any means to prove the existence of God until the moment he received a doctorate degree in mathematics in the eighties from the University of San Francisco, Jeffrey believed that happiness lies in the academic title, and decided not to search again for the fact of God’s existence.
When he thanked him for that help, Qandil told him respectfully that it was his duty to impose his religion on him, which he had to help others when needed.
– His relationship with Muhammad Qandil was strengthened, but no Islam was the subject of discussion among them, but sometimes he asked him some questions about God and public affairs. The Arab student was a Muslim but he had trouble answering. He thought of giving him a book that contained every answer to every question he had.
– Qandil searched the library for a translated version of the Qur’an and its gift to Jeffrey Lang, who read it with curiosity and interest.
– Jeffrey Lang went to the mosque to ask his friend Muhammad Qandil some questions about Islam but he found himself declaring the certificate, praying with the congregation, and felt great comfort afterwards because he became a Muslim.
The Quran and its impact on Jeffrey Lang
The relationship between the Qur’an and Jeffrey Lang seems to be of a special nature. Jeffrey treated the Qur’an with rationality and logic, and found an answer to all his questions, which he spent looking for.
Jeffrey Lang after embracing Islam
– Dr. Geoffrey Lange Proziera works in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Kansas.
– Lang married almost fourteen years after his Islam was declared by a Saudi Muslim woman with three children (Jamila, Sarah and Faten).
– Jeffrey Lang wrote about his experience of the search for God and his journey that the conversion of Islam in books translated into Arabic (the struggle for faith – even the angels ask), and in the designation of his book (even the angels ask) that even the angels that never disobey God Ask, invite him to each father and mother to answer the questions of their children.
– Considered Mr. Lang is today one of the active voices of an Islamic circle and is a well-known speaker of the “Central Mecca”, an American Muslim educational organization.
– Mr. Lang founded the Middle East Generation of Islam Generation Group, serving as a consultant and founding member.