King Necmettin Ayoub is one of the most famous kings who followed the rule of Egypt and the Levant. He was the last ruler of the Ayyubid state. He was known as the father of conquests. He was the most famous of the Crusaders. One of them was the son of one known as Tauran Shah, and the era of King Ayoub, one of the most important periods in Islamic and Arab history.
The beginnings of King Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub
– Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub was one of the sons of the Sultan, King Kamel Mohammed Ayyubi, and his mother was a slave called Ward Al Minna, and he had a brother known as the Just Saif al-Din Abu Bakr, and the father of the good King Ayoub ruled by virtue of Egypt, and divided his kingdom between His sons, and he was the uncle of Salah al-Din al-Ayyubi.
The Arab countries, specifically Jerusalem, were exposed to one of the Crusades, known as the Fifth Crusade, while Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub was twelve years old. At the time, Egypt became a target for the Crusaders, because it was a bastion of Islam. Of the men and the weapon, and then was sailing to Egypt, and the father of the good Ayoub in Damietta, but the Crusaders were able to enter Damietta and take over the tower, at that time tried full king to address them, and to confront them until a truce was held for several Years.
Take good Ayoub judgment
After the death of the full Sultan, Egypt was in the share of Necmettin Ayoub, and was able to use the algorithm, so he managed to take over Sinjar and Khabur and others. This was done in partnership with King Assad Al-Din Shirkuh, then the Sultan was installed, Sham, and has associated with each of his sons and brothers.
The most prominent works of Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub
– One of the most important achievements of King Ayoub, that he managed to liberate Jerusalem after the Crusaders seized it, and built a castle of their own, and was able to unite the kings of the Levant and armies under his banner, and then managed to hand over Jerusalem, until one of the traitors handed over Again to the crusaders.
– He knew about the good Najm al-Din Ayub that he cared about the House of money and the collection of every dinar in order to preserve the Islamic state, and repelled the Crusades, but one of the most things that made him unable to address the crusaders, it was surrounded by many of the traitors and who were working on Handing over their land to the crusaders.
The most prominent of the bad events that took place in the Islamic state at the time was that the Mongols tried to attack the Islamic state, and the Muslim rulers could not resist them. Ghayathuddin, governor of Sivas and Qaysaria, fled. To them, and have been able to receive Baghdad and other cities.
Battle of Gaza
– King Saleh Ayoub mobilized a large army led by the corner of Dean Peppers, and went to Gaza and then joined by many other forces, was confronted by the Crusaders and the army was able to defeat the crusaders, in this battle and from that day until the death of Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub, the Crusaders could not enter Jerusalem.
– The death of Saleh Najmuddin Ayoub was after the defeat of the Muslims, before the crusaders in the seventh crusade, and their attack on Egypt and Jerusalem and the Levant together.